When you purchase a craft printable/digital from LotsaGraphicCreations.com with that purchase comes a Single User License.
All printable crafts/digital files are for Personal Use
1. Print as many as you want
2. You can print and make up the crafts as a finished product. A finished product example is the Bag Toppers, you can print them out and fill zippered bags with the treats and give them to family, friends, co-workers etc.
3. You can also sell the finished product at small mom & pop shops/local crafts shows.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. ABSOLUTELY NO MASS PRODUCTION
2. You may NOT transfer, share, sell or give away any craft files.
3. All items on this website are copyrighted by Deb Rice/LotsaGraphicCreations.com, you may NOT claim them as your own, alter, add to, recolor or modify them in any way.
4. You cannot sell or give away the digital PDF files.
5. You may NOT copy any craft poems by stealing them. I work hard making them so if you think you can just copy them and think no one will ever know….think again. If you are found that is copyright infringement and you could be taken to court.
6. The craft poem on the finished craft printable stays on there and cannot be copied or used elsewhere. You may NOT steal that craft poem to put on your own items you make, if you wish to make your own printables to sell using my craft poems you can join the Craft Poems Club to have access to 164 craft poems. Click here for details.
You should never assume it’s OK to use any of my products in a certain way, just because something is not listed doesn’t mean it’s OK to do. If you are unsure of anything please contact me
I take great pride in my business but due to the nature of my digital products there are NO REFUNDS unless the downloadable file is defective or there is an error on my end.